HyperGrid is the enterprise cloud service company that enables IT to be consumed as a complete utility through its HyperCloud™ technology.
Providing security, control, and governance for IT, with agility and flexibility for developers, HyperCloud™ delivers an AWS-like environment as a fully managed stack on-premise or hosted deployment along with application and platform services across any cloud or infrastructure.
Partnering with HyperGrid
- As a reseller, your customers can have their own public cloud within their data center, based on elastic infrastructure, fabric compute, storage and networking services.
- As an MSP, when faced with the choice of using a public cloud service or building your own cloud delivery infrastructure, with their associated cost, inflexibility and complexity, HyperCloud™ gives you the best of both worlds. Offering you complete control and flexibility to manage your customers the way you want to, using HyperCloud™ you can deliver your own cloud-based service offerings for your customers around your own easy to manage, pay-as-you-go, agile, on-premises cloud platform.
Benefits of HyperGrid
HyperCloud™ helps enterprises accelerate a shift from building IT to consuming IT, while maintaining controls and reducing costs. It is the only consumption-based, cloud service for the enterprise on-premises, with integrated governance and control for DevOps management and orchestration for any application on bare-metal, VMs and containers, and on any cloud.
To find out more about Pivot3, including how to become a Pivot3 partner contact us here.
Solutions for Storage & Virtualisation
At Cloud-Distribution, we are dedicated to helping you, our partners, to increase your success with a leading-edge portfolio of Storage and Virtualisation solutions:
- Storage and Data Management
- SAN, NAS and Object Storage
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Hyperconvergence and Virtualisation
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Cloud Services
- Virtual Desktop Solutions
By championing next generation Storage and Virtualisation vendors, that complement Microsoft and VMware infrastructures for example, we support forward-thinking partners in building solutions that solve customer challenges and deliver customer value.
Together with our vendors, we will help you to identify new opportunities, build a healthy business pipeline and win new customers through our comprehensive sales, technical and marketing enablement.